A full-color single-source review of second-year medical school
First Aid for the Basic Sciences: Organ Systems, Third Edition is a unique single-source review of the entire second year medical school curriculum. This full-color, richly illustrated, and engagingly written resource provides readers with a solid understanding of basic sciences relative to human organ systems which all medical students must be familiar. When used with the companion review First Aid for the Basic Sciences: General Principles, Third Edition, this powerful combination distills must-know course information to help students survive their first two years of medical school and provides an in-depth review for the USMLE Step 1.
· Includes important background material most other reviews leave out
· Covers the high-yield topics and facts tested on the USMLE
· Offers full-color images, learning aids, tables, and concise text to streamline your study and help you excel in coursework and on the USMLE
· Provides a practical framework for understanding the anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, and pharmacology of each human organ system
· Mirrors the table of content of First Aid for the USMLE Step 1 to facilitate study