This book introduces new concepts in the phenomenon of 1st order phase transitions. It discusses the concept of kinetic arrest at a certain temperature, with this temperature being dependent on the second control variable (magnetic field, or pressure). It discusses interesting manifestations of this phenomenon when the 1st order transition is broadened, i.e. occurs over a finite range of temperatures. Many examples of this phenomenon, observed recently in many materials, will also be discussed.
- materials and manufacturing an introduction to how they work and why it matters
- torts commentary and materials 12e 9780455237848
- australian property law cases and materials 5th ed 9780455237886
- winterton's australian federal constitutional law commentary & materials 9780455239729
- contract cases & materials 13e