This Pearson Original edition is published for the Central Queensland University.
This practice set is intended to introduce students to MYOB AccountRight v19. It gives students experience in keeping a computerised set of books and is recommended for use by students studying an introductory unit in financial accounting.
This practice set is designed to simulate the activities of a business i.e. Fox Fitness Club, and provide students with the opportunity to process a number of common transactions affecting a business over one/or two accounting period. It should ensure a greater appreciation of:
a) the steps required in the accounting cycle (including GST requirements);
b) entering sales, purchases, receipts, payments and general journal entries;
c) reconciling bank accounts, GST, Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable;
d) printing financial reports which summarise the activities of the business for the period; and
e) the preparation of the Business Activity Statement.
MYOB AccountRight Plus Student Edition v19 Software
1. Go to the web address: www.pearson.com.au/custom/myob19
2. To redeem your Access Code, click the Register button.
Note: Your Access Code needs to be entered exactly as it appears in the access code card.
1. Enter your login name and password from the steps above, Click Login.
Note: Returning users should login via www.pearson.com.au/custom/myob19
2. Click the Download button. A Zip file containing the software will start to download.
3. Open the Zip file and install MYOB AccountRight Plus Student Edition v19.
4. Check your textbook or course information for availability of any MYOB practice set downloads.