OverviewThe 5th edition of the classic STRUCTURAL ANALYSIS by Aslam Kassamali teaches students the basic principles of structural analysis using the classical approach. The chapters are presented in a logical order, moving from an introduction of the topic to an analysis of statically determinate beams, trusses and rigid frames, to the analysis of statistically indeterminate structures. The text includes solved problems to help illustrate the fundamental concepts. Access to interactive software for analyzing plane framed structures is available for download via the text's companion website.
- principles of microeconomics: australia and new zealand edition
- programming and planning in early childhood settings 7th edition 9780170386326
- selected materials on civil practice second edition 9780409344011
- psychology 4th edition au & nz + psychology 4e 9780730315490
- italian grammar drills third edition