OverviewEvery year, thousands of emergency medical services (EMS) vehicle collisions cause significant property damage, injury, and death'underscoring the need for dedicated EMS vehicle operator training. To meet this need, Jones & Bartlett Learning has partnered with the National Association of Emergency Medical Technicians (NAEMT) to develop a comprehensive course for EMS practitioners who operate ambulances and other emergency response vehicles. EMS Vehicle Operator Safety (EVOS) addresses the vehicle operations and transport safety knowledge gaps that lead to injury and death. Built on current research and featuring discussions of actual crashes and common driving scenarios'and the lessons that can be learned from them'it challenges emergency vehicle operators to consider if they truly know how to arrive at a scene safely. The course manual profiles real-life incidents and provides practical safety pointers, emphasizing the critical safety principles that are needed to transform a culture of dangerous driving habits into a culture of safety.
- health and human behaviour 3rd edition
- teaching primary science constructively 6th edition
- best practices in literacy instruction fifth edition
- nemes & coss effective legal research 6th edition + effective legal writing 2nd edition bundle 9780001075108
- criminal laws: materials and commentary on criminal law and process in nsw 6th edition