OverviewThe new editions of this junior secondary German series have been restructured and updated in response to teachers' comments and changing emphases in the curriculum and technology. The best loved features have been continued, with rich video and digital resources and an emphasis on intercultural learning. Ganz Genau! is suitable for Years 9 and 10, and is the second book in the series. This Teacher's Edition is a full colour wraparound version of student book with handy margin notes on how to conduct the lessons, extension activities, Workbook references and how to use the interactive resources. It includes: ' Includes comprehensive unit teaching plans and suggested pathways ' It also comes with a CD-ROM with digital copies of unit tests (with and without solutions), worksheets and activity sheets, cultural presentation slideshows, audio transcripts, and PDF of the Workbook with answers filled in for easy reference. *Complimentary access to NelsonNet is available to teachers who use the accompanying student book as a core resource in their classroom. Contact your education consultant for access codes and conditions.
- mastering medical terminology 2nd edition 9780729542401
- professional beauty therapy: australia and new zealand edition
- auditing and assurance : a case studies approach 6th edition revised
- the little penguin handbook: australasian edition
- investigative interviewing explained 4th edition 9780409338119