OverviewIn this Very Short Introduction to the gene Jonathan Slack explores the discovery, nature, and role of genes in evolution and development. Looking at how genes are understood as a concept, the nature of genetic variation, and how their mutation can lead to disease, this is an ideal guide for anyone curious about what genes are and how they work.
- accounting an introduction workbook
- contexts of nursing an introduction 5th edition 9780729542463
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441
- introduction to geographic information systems