OverviewGenius is highly individual and unique yet it shares a compelling quality. In this intriguing introduction Andrew Robinson uses the life and work of familiar geniuses - and some less familiar - to consider what their achievements have in common; whether its heredity, education, hard work, intelligence or just plain luck.
- convergent journalism an introduction writing and producing across media
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- an introduction to modern astrophysics
- introduction to political science textbook
- moral of the story an introduction to ethics