OverviewThe fourth edition of this comprehensive course supports individual enquiry and research as well as encouraging discussion and debate. It sets concepts and skills in context and can be used by students following any A Level specification or the International Baccalaureate.
- microbiology fundamentals a clinical approach
- wardlaw's perspectives in nutrition a functional approach
- teaching humanities and social sciences: history, geography, economics & citizenship in the australian curriculum
- introductory econometrics a modern approach
- math for business and finance an algebraic approach