OverviewThis is the definitive textbook on global mental health, an emerging priority discipline within global health, which places priority on improving mental health and achieving equity in mental health for all people worldwide.
- memmler's the human body in health and disease 13ed 9781451192803
- child, youth and family health: strengthening communities
- pathophysiology concepts of altered health states
- health and physical education preparing educators for the future 2nd edition 9781107446120
- psychiatric & mental health nursing 9780729542319