Real-world guidance for today’s anatomy lab.
Illustrations drawn from real specimens, presented in surface-to-deep dissection sequence, set Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy apart as the most accurate reference available for learning human anatomy. These realistic representations provide students with the ultimate lab resource.
For more than seventy years, Grant’s Atlas of Anatomy has continually adapted to meet the needs of each generation of students, while maintaining the Grant’s tradition of excellence. The meticulously updated fourteenth edition is a visually stunning reference that delivers the accuracy, pedagogy, and clinical relevance expected of this classic atlas, with new features that make it even more practical and user-friendly:
- Recolorization of the original Grant’s Atlas images from high-resolution scans add a new level of organ luminosity and tissue transparency, and enable the formation of 3D constructs for each body region. This lavish visual enhancement ensures a vastly improved experience in learning the structure and function of the human body. See the enhanced color and detail here: https://youtu.be/KdLzQUoG54Y
- Schematic illustrations now feature a uniform style and consistent coloring, clearly showing the relationships of structures and clarifying anatomical concepts.
- Newly revised legendswithhighlighted clinical applications describe the anatomic features and provide context for health care practice.
- Enhanced medical imaging includes more than 100 clinically significant MRIs, CT images, ultrasound scans, and corresponding orientation drawings.
- Updated and improved tables help organize muscles, vessels, and other anatomic information in an easy-to-use format ideal for review and study.
- NEW Additional clinical images (CTs, MRIs) help students apply the laboratory experience to clinical rotations
- NEW Updated/additional clinical comments now appear in blue text for quick identification
- NEW Grant's classic illustrations have been updated/replaced or feature enhanced colorization
- NEW Schematic and orientation drawings have been updated or replaced to better facilitate understanding of structures and relationships
- NEW Streamlined interior design and layout facilitate comprehension of complex, detailed information
- Color surface anatomy photographs combine with hallmark anatomical illustrations for the most complete atlas available
- Concise, interpretive legends present important observations and comments
- Diagnostic images, with sections at the end of each chapter, feature clinically relevant MRIs, CT scans, and ultrasounds
- Tables provide an overview of muscles, nerves, and arteries
- Terminology conforms with Terminologica Anatomica, the standard for anatomical nomenclature