OverviewPractical Applications of Data Mining emphasizes both theory and applications of data mining algorithms. Various topics of data mining techniques are identified and described throughout, including clustering, association rules, rough set theory, probability theory, neural networks, classification, and fuzzy logic. Each of these techniques is explored with a theoretical introduction and its effectiveness is demonstrated with various chapter examples. This book will help any database and IT professional understand how to apply data mining techniques to real-world problems.
- how to rethink human behavior a practical guide to social contextual analysis
- positive learning environments : creating and maintaining productive classrooms
- tabbner's nursing care theory and practice 7th edition 9780729542272
- management : a practical introduction 2nd edition
- management accounting principles and applications