Overview1. THE PERSUASIVE PRINCIPLE. 2. NARRATION. 3. DESCRIPTION. 4. EXAMPLES. 5. PROCESS. 6. COMPARISON AND CONTRAST. 7. CAUSE AND EFFECT. 8. DIVISION AND CLASSIFICATION. 9. DEFINITION. 10. ARGUMENTATION.
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology 9781742166490
- practical recording techniques the step by step approach to professional audio recording 9781138904422
- academic writing stephen bailey
- writing matters a handbook for writing and research 3e tabbed
- common ground basic integrated reading and writing skills