OverviewWhat is humanism? Can there be morality without God? Without religion, are our lives left without meaning? Stephen Law considers all these questions in this Very Short Introduction. Discussing the arguments for and against religious belief, and examining the value and meaning of life, he explores humanism as a positive alternative to religion.
- aboriginal and torres strait islander education an introduction for the teaching profession 9781107463844
- introduction to mechatronics and measurement systems
- materials science and engineering an introduction
- an introduction to modern astrophysics
- materials and manufacturing an introduction to how they work and why it matters