OverviewIntroduction to Health Care Management, Third Edition is a concise, reader-friendly, introductory healthcare management text that covers a wide variety of healthcare settings, from hospitals to nursing homes and clinics. Filled with examples to engage the reader's imagination, the important issues in healthcare management, such as ethics, cost management, strategic planning and marketing, information technology, and human resources, are all thoroughly covered. Guidelines and rubrics along with numerous case studies make this text both student-friendly and teacher-friendly. It is the perfect resource for students of healthcare management, nursing, allied health, business administration, pharmacy, occupational therapy, public administration, and public health. The Third Edition is a thorough update that offers new and revised case studies, a new glossary of terms, as well as a new chapter on Special Topics and Emerging Issues in Health Care Management that examines current topics including re-emerging outbreaks, vaccine preventable diseases, bioterrorism, human trafficking, violence in health care settings, medical tourism, and consumer directed health care.
- health and human development textbook
- jarvis's physical examination and health assessment 2nd edition 9780729541947
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- jarvis physical examination and health assessment
- child care second hand textbooks