OverviewBuilding Effective Physical Education Programs is a distinctive text focused on designing and delivering effective physical education programs for school-aged children. Written for pre-service, novice, and experienced teachers, it outlines the essential components necessary to create and deliver impactful physical education programs within their school or organization. Through its use of engaging learning experiences found in each chapter, this text is ideal for use across various physical education teacher courses, as well as professional development programs. Developed for a diverse audience, Building Effective Physical Education Programs highlights both the similarities and differences of physical education programs from country to country. International case studies are included to further illustrate worldwide practices and influence varied teaching styles and techniques. Every new print copy of the text includes access to the Navigate Companion Website!
- making sense of mass education 2nd edition
- jarvis's physical examination and health assessment 2nd edition 9780729541947
- health assessment & physical examination : australian & new zealand edition
- programming and assessment for quality teaching and learning
- aboriginal and torres strait islander education an introduction for the teaching profession 9781107463844