OverviewMatched to the Cambridge IGCSE syllabus, this comprehensive resource helps learners acquire crucial English language skills. Exam-style audio material can be found on the accompanying CD, so students can get realistic listening practice, including practice of the 'listening for inference' component - a crucial requirement of the latest syllabus. Exam practice is integrated throughout, driving top achievement in the four key skills.
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- netter's anatomy flash cards with online student consult access
- business english dictionary
- exceptional students preparing teachers for the 21st century
- news as it happens 9780190303747