OverviewLadders Social Studies consists of high interest social studies topics with engaging text and visuals that align to Common Core State Standards. Through this content, students develop a clearer understanding and appreciation for the world around them. Ladders Social Studies offers titles for grades 3, 4, and 5 at three reading levels. Students whose reading levels range from 2nd grade to 6th grade will appreciate the stories and articles. 6 copies of each title and reading level, 234 books total.
- taking sides clashing views on social issues
- social inequality in australia: discourses, realities and futures
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- australian taxation study manual: questions and suggested solutions
- social problems and the quality of life