Inclusive Practice for Health Professionals (VitalSource EBook)
Oxford VitalSource eBook
Publication Date :
8 Oct 2015
VitalSource eBooks are a digital version of the text, downloadable to your computer and accessible offline using the free VitalSource Bookshelf software. All your Oxford University Press (OUP) eBooks can be accessed from Bookshelf. When you purchase a VitalSource eBook on this website, you will receive an email (within 24 hours, excluding weekends) containing your eBook access code and instructions on how to download your eBook. OUP VitalSource eBooks have perpetual access and will not expire.
** Please note that we do not offer refunds for Vitalsource eBooks
Advantages of a VitalSource eBook:
- Access to the best OUP textbooks at a price that will help those on a tight budget
- You get three-way access to your eBooks: download, online, and mobile.
- Available on your desktop (PC and Mac compatible), laptop, tablet, or smartphone (apps available for both Apple and Android platforms).
- The VitalSource Bookshelf allows you to access and transfer your downloaded e-books on all your devices.
- Notes and highlighting functions mean these can be used like any other book, but with the added advantage of being able to share in-text notes with others who have the same e-book.
- Notes and highlights will sync no matter what device they are made on.
- Find important information fast, search in one or all your e-books, your notes or your friends notes. Right-click for immediate word definitions.
- The best-known higher education textbooks, study guides, classics, and more are now available through VitalSource Bookshelf.
Out of Stock
Sorry but this item is out of stock, please check back again soon.