OverviewThe only textbook that completely covers OxfordAQA International AS & A Level English Literature (9675), for first teaching in September 2017.Written by experienced authors who have contributed to the specification, the international approach develops reading, writing and critical thinking skills, supporting exam success and providing an excellent grounding for further study at university.This textbook ensures students are fully prepared for their exams with full support and guidance on the variety of assessment styles used in the specification, including passage-based questions, unseen material, and open and closed book approaches. Packed with examples of traditional and contemporary prose, drama and poetry, plus set and unseen texts, this textbook develops the key skills required to critically analyse, evaluate and respond to different types of literature.
- oxford handbook of clinical dentistry
- international relations second hand textbooks
- principles of international law
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- bundle: psychology: an international discipline in context: australian and new zealand edition