OverviewFor courses in international business.
International Business: The New Realities caters to a post-millennial student audience, the most diverse and educated generation to date. The book connects to students of the technological age, facing a diverse and evolving economic environment fueled by the internet and multimedia sources. The authors understand and speak to what motivates this group, also known as Generation Z -- their reliance on technology, their drive towards achievement and helping their communities, and their desire to obtain skills they can apply towards meaningful jobs. By addressing their interests and issues such as the competitive job market and challenges faced by advanced economies, the text engages students in the material and preps them for successful careers in international business.
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- human resource management, 9th edition
- criminal law in queensland and western australia cases and commentary 7th edition 9780409337471
- international commercial law
- psychology 4th edition au & nz + psychology 4e 9780730315490