OverviewThe International Accounting and Finance Handbook is an excellent reference for assisting those with interests or responsibilities concerning the international dimensions of accounting, reporting, and control and finance. It provides the tools for managers who need to come to grip with the differences in accounting principles, financial disclosure and auditing practices in the worldwide finance and accounting arena.
* Provides an overview of international accounting and finance issues
* Contributors are from Big-5 firms, top legal and finance firms, and well-known academics
* Author is a leading academic expert in international accounting and finance with a great deal of practical consulting experience
* Shows important trends in international finance and accounting
* Provides practical examples and case studies