OverviewSince the end of the Cold war, the international security agenda has become increasingly important. This Very Short Introduction considers traditional topics such as war and peace, military strategy and nuclear weapons, alongside other issues such as climate change, international migration, poverty, and international terrorism.
- financial statement analysis and security valuation
- drawing the global colour line white men's countries and the international challenge of racial equality
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441
- second opinion: an introduction to health sociology 5th edition
- introduction to epidemiology