How is sport marketing being transformed by new media and technology, by globalization and by the opening of new markets and sources of revenue? This book examines the most important trends and developments in contemporary sport marketing around the world, shining new light on the importance of marketing and markets as the drivers of international sport business.
The book introduces essential concepts and best practice in international sport marketing today and presents original case studies from around the world, looking at leagues, commercial sponsors, consumer behavior, and the role of athletes and their representatives. It covers important topics from "place branding" and experiential marketing to equipment manufacture and sports arenas, as well as the economic impact and regulation of sports events, the "financiarization" and "vipization" of sport, and marketing in the sport for the development and peace sector.
International Sport Marketing is essential reading for all students, scholars and practitioners working in sport marketing, especially those concerned with the globalization of the sports industry.
- marketing research 9780170369824
- international law: cases and materials with australian perspectives
- bundle: psychology: an international discipline in context: australian and new zealand edition
- marketing research asia-pacific edition 9780170369824
- adolescence and emerging adulthood, pearson new international edition