OverviewThis graduate textbook brings together many of the issues that are considered staple reading for a course in trade and development: trade and labour market, trade and public economics, topics in the theory of the second best, foreign aid, factor mobility, regional and global welfare, and TRIPs.
- the globalization of world politics an introduction to international relations
- the international law of human rights 9780190304249
- international financial management, abridged
- buy new international relations textbooks
- intentional interviewing and counseling: facilitating client development in a multicultural society