Conducting a good interview is more difficult than one might imagine. Of course, thorough preparation is essential, but equally important are knowledge of the specific subject area and effective communication skills. Interviewing: Theory, Techniques and Training presents relevant theoretical perspectives, provides material to help develop a range of communication skills and describes tried and tested ways of preparing for interviews.
There have been many developments in the field of interviewing in recent years. Computer-assisted protocols now play a prominent role in interviewing and there has been much research into the role of communication processes in interviews. Interviewing incorporates these recent developments and insights and offers up-to-date examples and practical suggestions.
- by design interviews with film production designers
- investigative interviewing explained 9780409338119
- smith's patient centered interviewing an evidence-based method fourth edition
- intentional interviewing and counseling: facilitating client development in a multicultural society
- investigative interviewing explained, 4th edition