OverviewCaring for the Vulnerable Perspectives in Nursing Theory, Practice, and Research, Fourth Edition explores vulnerability from the perspective of individuals, groups, communities, and populations. The text specifically addresses how vulnerability affects the field of nursing and its care givers and focuses on how to work with these populations. Written from a global perspective, the Fourth Edition provides an overview of treatments and issues as well presents a basic structure for caring for the vulnerable with the ultimate goal of providing culturally competent care.
- evidence-based practice across the health professions 3rd edition 9780729542555
- the little penguin handbook: australasian edition
- campbell biology australian and new zealand edition
- nursing for wellness in older adults, australian and new zealand edition
- concise australian commercial law 4th edition