There are opportunities for teaching and learning writing in all subjects and all lessons.
This book supports you to find these opportunities and to plan, assess and develop children's writing for a range of purposes in a range of styles. Chapters cover every curriculum subject and explore the unique writing opportunities for each one. It helps you to focus on teaching the skills of composition and on taking writing forward. Examples of good practice are included throughout, alongside suggestions for teaching activities. This book also outlines the many ways in which children's writing can be evidenced and encourages you to reconsider the ways in which children's progress in writing can be tracked and captured.
This is a new practical guide to teaching writing across the curriculum.
- vocational training and assessment blended learning package 2nd edition 9781743763957
- best books to learn about finance
- effective teaching strategies 9780170358880
- teaching second hand textbooks
- nemes & coss effective legal research 6th edition + effective legal writing 2nd edition bundle 9780001075108