OverviewIn this Very Short Introduction Normon Soloman explores Judaism as a religion and as a way of life, including its festivals, prayers, customs, and sects. Exploring both how it has developed through the centuries and what defines it as a religion, Solomon explores the key issues and debates of contemporary Judaism in the twenty first century.
- film history an introduction
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- introduction to management science a modeling and case studies approach with spreadsheets
- good books introduction to finance
- essential epidemiology an introduction for students and health professionals 9781107529151