OverviewA broad overview of the main topics and central issues in legal theory, Jurisprudence provides students with an informative introduction. Academically challenging and often controversial ideas are presented in a lucid, straightforward manner with special attention given to legal positivism, natural law theory, legal realism, law and economics, critical race theory, and feminist legal theory as well as to such leading theorists as Hart, Dworkin, Fuller, and Posner. The book will be essential reading for both the postgraduate and undergraduate.
- australian family law teaching materials: the contemporary context teaching materials
- strategic management: theory & cases: an integrated approach
- international economics theory and policy
- how to nurse relational inquiry with individuals and families in shifting contexts
- social work and family violence: theories, assessment, and intervention