OverviewCengage Learning is pleased to announce the publication of Debora Katz's ground-breaking calculus-based physics program, PHYSICS FOR SCIENTISTS AND ENGINEERS: FOUNDATIONS AND CONNECTIONS. The author's one-of-a-kind case study approach enables students to connect mathematical formalism and physics concepts in a modern, interactive way. By leveraging physics education research (PER) best practices and her extensive classroom experience, Debora Katz addresses the areas students struggle with the most: linking physics to the real world, overcoming common preconceptions, and connecting the concept being taught and the mathematical steps to follow. How Dr. Katz deals with these challenges--with case studies, student dialogues, and detailed two-column examples--distinguishes this text from any other on the market and will assist you in taking your students 'beyond the quantitative.'
- potter & perry's fundamentals of nursing australian version 5th edition 9780729542364
- psychology australia and new zealand 2nd edition 9780170386302
- campbell biology australian and new zealand edition
- easy japanese step-by-step third edition
- teaching primary science constructively 6th edition 9780170379717