OverviewEliciting Sounds Software elevates the best-selling book, ELICITING SOUNDS: TECHNIQUES AND STRATEGIES FOR CLINICIANS, 2nd ed., by Dr. Wayne A. Secord, to a new level by offering a technology-based treatment preparation and planning tool for speech-language pathologists. The software provides step-by-step instruction for eliciting consonant and vowel sounds, including challenging phonemes like /r/, /s/, and /z/. The menu organization allows you to quickly locate the target sound, production characteristics, and accompanying techniques. Detailed visuals present the proper mouth position for each sound, and audio examples of common contextual variants are provided. Printable handouts allow you to customize your treatment plans to identify techniques to use with particular clients and highlight favorite techniques for future reference.
- differentiated assessment strategies one tool doesn't fit all
- consumer behaviour implications for marketing strategy
- service management operations strategy information technology
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- communication for business and the professions: strategies & skills