OverviewThe Living Faiths series encourages students to actively engage with religious education by looking into how faiths are practised and lived in people's daily lives. This Student Book covers Buddhism through unique real-life case studies of young people and their families, making RE relevant to KS3 RE Students today. This Student Book uses an enquiry-led approach to help students relate to religion through engaging activities, end-of-chapter assessment tasks, and links to rich audio-visual content.
- intercultural communication an advanced resource book for students
- australian corporations legislation 2016 - student edition
- exceptional students preparing teachers for the 21st century
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018