OverviewDiscrete Mathematics Reference Guide. 1. Asymptotic Analysis. 2. Induction and Recursion. 3. The Master Method. 4. Models of Computation. 5. Combinational Circuits. 6. Matrix Operations. 7. Parallel Prefix. 8. Pointer Jumping. 9. Divide-and-Conquer. 10. Computational Geometry. 11. Image Processing. 12. Graph Algorithms. 13. Numerical Problems. Appendix 1: Proof of Mathematical Induction. Appendix 2: Proof of Master Theorem. Appendix 3: Proof of Expected Running Time of Quicksort. Appendix 4: Expected-Case Running Time of Quicksort.
- an interactive approach to writing essays and research reports in psychology
- an interactive approach to writing essays 9781742166490
- marketing principles textbook
- young children's behaviour guidance approaches for early childhood educators 9781760113957
- auditing and assurance : a case studies approach 6th edition revised