OverviewGain Hands on Insight, Make the Connections, Analyze the Theory, and Tailor the Material to Your Course! This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially relevant to students outside the United States.Building on his expertise in macroeconomic policymaking at the Federal Reserve, Mishkin's Macroeconomics: Policy and Practice text clearly provides a theoretical framework that illustrates the most current and relevant policy debates in the field. This new and exciting Global Edition has everything you need to Teach Your Course Your Way and still provide your students with the most current and locally relevant theories in Macroeconomics today!
- financial institutions instruments and markets 8th edition
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018
- principles of contract law 5th edition
- evidence-based practice across the health professions
- introduction to brain & behavior 5th edition 9781319061920