OverviewThis book focuses on helping children become self-reliant thinkers and decision-makers. The exercises are ""practice runs"" to be presented in a casual atmosphere where students share their thinking and receive educator guidance. Educators will learn that observing their students' thinking processes can provide insight into their decision-making.
- tabbner's nursing care theory and practice 7th edition 9780729542272
- making the most of field placement
- effective teaching strategies lessons from research and practice 7th edition 9780170358880
- australian corporate law 6e + australian corporations legislation 2018 student edition 9780001183018
- managing and organizations: an introduction to theory and practice