OverviewEnterprising individuals and business managers often feel that they need to acquire new skills and brush up on existing ones in order to achieve targets, make money and avoid making elementary mistakes.Making Sense of Business, with a foreword by Sir James Dyson, will help you to do just that, with expert guidance on key skills such as selling, presentation and negotiation and advice on developing your self-confidence and learning to work creatively. There is no advantage in devising an imaginative sales pitch if no one has the confidence to carry it off. There is equally no benefit in having good interpersonal skills if after striking a deal, the contract is signed without a thorough understanding of its contents, only to discover later that the agreement is a bad one, full of loopholes and liabilities.With illustrated mind maps and creative exercises, Making Sense of Business encourages fresh ways of thinking, helping you to learn new skills and achieve success.
- student activity workbook for use with college english and business communication
- enhancing patient care: a practical guide to improving quality and safety in hospitals
- business finance, 1st edition
- crime and justice: a guide to criminology 5th edition
- understanding regression analysis: an introductory guide