OverviewThomas Robert Malthus (1766-1834) was an English cleric whose ideas on population and political economy have had a profound influence on modern economic thought. In this Very Short Introduction, Donald Winch considers the context in which Malthus wrote, examines why his work matters, and why it remains so controversial.
- introduction to brain & behavior 5th edition 9781319061920
- introduction to solid modeling using solidworks 2018
- contexts of nursing an introduction 5th edition 9780729542463
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- criminalistics an introduction to forensic science