OverviewFor undergraduate and graduate Management Information Systems courses. This Global Edition has been edited to include enhancements making it more relevant to students outside the United States Laudon and Laudon continue to define the MIS course with their latest comprehensive text. Management Information Systems provides comprehensive and integrative coverage of essential new technologies, information system applications, and their impact on business models and managerial decision making in an exciting and interactive manner.
- sociology in today’s world 3rd edition
- lewis medical surgical nursing 4th edition
- introduction to management science a modeling and case studies approach with spreadsheets
- teaching primary science constructively 6th edition 9780170379717
- community pharmacy australia and new zealand edition 9780729542043