OverviewManaging Change examines the concept and practice of change within the context of the history, literature and theories of management. In particular, it links the process of change to the strategic development, management and leadership of organisations. The reader is encouraged to reflect critically on areas such as post-modernism, realism and complexity theory, and explores in depth the influence of culture, power and politics. The book is aimed at students of change management, strategy and organisational change as part of undergraduate, MBA and MA programmes.
- managing and organizations: an introduction to theory and practice
- social policy for social change
- managing human resources 4th edition
- business ethics managing corporate citizenship and sustainability in the age of globalization
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition + connect