OverviewThis much-needed text provides a clear exposition of the key theoretical perspectives of diversity management and equal opportunities approaches; combined with practice-based experience. Taking a business, rather than sociological slant on the subject, the chapters cover age, gender, legal framework and more.
- management accounting information for creating and managing value 8th edition 9781760420468
- managing human resources 4th edition
- diversity and society: race, ethnicity, and gender
- business ethics managing corporate citizenship and sustainability in the age of globalization
- marriages and families intimacy diversity and strengths