OverviewFocusing on the day-to-day matters of running a PR operation, Managing Public Relations is the first book to balance both corporate and agency needs while addressing the management of a public relations function. Its unique approach stresses the function of PR within the larger scope of business, showing students how to think like their future bosses and colleagues and making them more competitive in today's job market.
- solutions manual to accompany intermediate public economics
- introduction to public health 3rd edition
- employment relations second hand textbooks
- business ethics managing corporate citizenship and sustainability in the age of globalization
- management accounting : information for managing and creating value 7th edition