For undergraduate Principles of Marketing courses.
Real people making real choices
Marketing: Real People, Real Choices is the only text to introduce marketing from the perspective of real people, who make real marketing decisions, at leading companies every day. Timely, relevant, and dynamic, this reader-friendly text shows students how marketing concepts are implemented, and what they really mean in the marketplace. The 9th Edition presents more information than ever on the core issues every marketer needs to know, including value, analytics and metrics, and ethical and sustainable marketing. And with new examples and assessments, the text helps students actively learn and retain chapter content, so they know what’s happening in the world of marketing today.
- electric circuits, global edition
- pediatric musculoskeletal physical diagnosis a video-enhanced guide north american edition
- drawing the global colour line white men's countries and the international challenge of racial equality
- programming and planning in early childhood settings 7th edition 9780170386326
- psychology 4th edition 9780730315490