Marketing as a field of theoretical inquiry has grown exponentially over the past few decades to the point that there is now a very large and dense body of knowledge for scholars and students to navigate.
Helping you navigate this field for the first time, this third edition introduces and illuminates marketing theory by uncovering its histories, disciplinary underpinnings, subfields, discourses and debates.
To keep you up-to-date with the latest advances in marketing theory and practice, this edition includes:
-New examples and up-to-date literature
- Entirely new chapters on Digital and Social Media Marketing, and Service-Dominant Logic (SD-L)
-Global contributors introducing different schools of marekting from around the world.
With chapters from many of the leading experts in marketing theory, this text provides the go-to overview of the field for undergraduate and postgraduate students alike.
- public relations theory and practice textbook
- australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials 6th edition
- study skills for science, engineering and technology students
- student activity workbook for use with college english and business communication
- leadership theory and practice northouse