Effective risk management and procurement are crucial to project success. Unfortunately, many managers have spent relatively little time mastering these essential elements of the project management discipline, and many books on the subject treat these issues only lightly, if at all. In Mastering Risk and Procurement in Project Management, expert project manager and seasoned professor Randal Wilson focuses specifically on these essential techniques. Wilson addresses every stage of the project where risk management and procurement are relevant, especially planning, monitoring, and control. Teaching through the use of relevant examples and case studies, Wilson explains why risk management and procurement are so important to project success, illuminates the deep linkages amongst these tasks, shows how to avoid common pitfalls, and introduces best practice methodologies for integrating them throughout your business processes. Drawing on his own extensive experience, he offers in-depth coverage of topics ranging from contracting and risk monitoring to project close-out, and gives readers practical knowledge of critical processes and tasks in project management.
- harvard's nursing guide to drugs 10th edition 9780729542548
- human anatomy & physiology 9th edition plus mastering a&p with etext (value pack)
- transnational management: text, cases and readings in cross-border management
- international financial management madura
- financial and management accounting books