OverviewMaterials for Civil and Construction Engineers, 3/e is ideal for courses in Civil Engineering Materials, Construction Materials, and Construction Methods and Materials offered in Civil, Environmental, or Construction engineering departments. This introduction gives students a basic understanding of the material selection process and the behavior of materials -- a fundamental requirement for all civil and construction engineers performing design, construction, and maintenance. The authors cover the various materials used by civil and construction engineers in one useful reference, limiting the vast amount of information available to the introductory level, concentrating on current practices, and extracting information that is relevant to the general education of civil and construction engineers. A large number of experiments, figures, sample problems, test methods, and homework problems gives students opportunity for practice and review.
- principles of australian equity and trusts: cases and materials
- hanks australian constitutional law materials and commentary
- principles of contract law 5e + contract cases & materials 13e value pack 9780455237220
- basic building and construction skills 9780170357944
- remedies commentary and materials 6e 9780455234656