OverviewMaterials play a key role in our search for solutions to many of the pressing issues facing us in the 21st century. They underpin many industries, are critical for the development of consumer goods, are essential components of medical diagnostic techniques, offer hope for the treatment of currently incurable diseases, and provide answers to environmental problems. This handbook is a guide to the materials we rely on for the future. Materials for the 21st Century serves as a useful resource for undergraduate and high school students preparing for a career in physical sciences, life sciences or engineering, by helping them to identify new areas of interest. It is also an excellent reference for readers interested in learning more about the diverse range of materials that underlie key aspects of our economy and everyday lives.
- australian constitutional law and theory: commentary and materials 6th edition
- principles of australian equity and trusts: cases and materials
- competition law: cases and materials
- exceptional students preparing teachers for the 21st century
- principles of australian contract law cases and materials 9780409345452