OverviewThis pack contains 1 copy of Microeconomics 3rd edition and 1 printed access card to MyEconLab with eText. Microeconomics is the most engaging introductory economics resource available to students today. Using real businesses examples to show how managers use economics to make real decisions every day, the subject is made relevant and meaningful. Each chapter of the text opens with a case study featuring a real business or real business situation, refers to the study throughout the chapter, and concludes with An Inside Look-a news article format which illustrates how a key principle covered in the chapter relates to real business situations or was used by a real company to make a real business decision. Solved problems in every chapter motivate learners to confidently connect with the theory to solve economic problems and analyse current economic events. This product includes access to the eText. MyEconLab is not a self-paced technology and should only be purchased when required by an instructor. The duration of access to MyEconLab is set by your instructor for your specific unit of study.
- principles of microeconomics: australia and new zealand edition
- management accounting : information for creating and managing value 8th edition
- financial accounting 8th edition + connect value pack 9781743764039
- organisational behaviour 5th edition + connect value pack 9781743761977
- management accounting information for creating and managing value 8th edition 9781760420406