Overview6 copies each of all three reading levels, 18 books total. According to most scientists, Earth's atmosphere has warmed by about 1.4 degrees Fahrenheit in the past 100 years. The result has been melting glaciers, rising sea levels, and more extreme weather events. Some people say that current climate change is part of the natural cycle of changes on Earth. Many scientists, however, think that Earth's climate is changing because of increased greenhouse gases in the atmosphere. Climate Change examines how countries around the world are taking steps, such as conservation, to lessen the effects of climate change.
- positive learning environments : creating and maintaining productive classrooms
- contemporary issues in accounting, 2nd edition
- transformative classroom management: positive strategies to engage all students and promote a psychology of success
- organizational change: perspectives on theory and practice
- managing organisational change