OverviewThe Earth contains a vast array of minerals, many with highly complex arrangements of atoms of several elements. In this Very Short Introduction David Vaughan explores the structure of minerals, the conditions under which they form and transform, their properties, and their interaction with microbes, as well as their importance in human health.
- language development an introduction
- introduction to networks v6 companion guide
- introduction to managerial accounting
- introduction to global business: understanding the international environment & global business functions
- managing and organizations an introduction to theory and practice 9781473938441